New Bridge Management is a leader in Modesto property management. We serve investors and their properties from Stockton all the way down to Merced. When you’re looking for property management in Modesto, you want a company with experience, reputation, and a set of customized services that are designed to meet your needs. Everything we do will depend on what you need and want. Here’s what some of our services look like.
Property Management Modesto, CA: Marketing
- We prepare your property for the market by inspecting it thoroughly and making recommendations for necessary repairs and improvements. We’ll talk about what the best tenants are looking for and what kind of rental price fits the market and your home.
- Your property will be advertised on our website, the syndicate websites that we send the listing to, and popular sites such as Craigslist. Your listing will have high quality photographs and a description that highlights what you have to offer.
- We show the property, collect applications, and screen thoroughly for credit, criminal backgrounds, prior evictions, employment, and income. We’ll place a qualified tenant with a record of paying rent on time and taking care of properties.
Modesto Property Management: Rent and Maintenance
- Our online system allows tenants to make repair requests electronically. We’re also available anytime there’s an emergency. We work with qualified, affordable vendors to ensure your property is always in excellent condition and well maintained.
- We can budget and plan with you on preventative maintenance, inspections, and anything pertaining to preserving the value of your asset. Keeping your home in great condition will help you retain great tenants and earn more money.
- We collect rent every month and make deposits into your account with a detailed statement that reflects your income and expenses for the month.
Inquire about our services
Property Management in Modesto: ROI
- We understand the local market and maximize your ROI by ensuring you earn as much as possible in rental income and long term returns. We price your home properly and strategize annually about potential rent increases.
- Regular inspections ensure that your property is being well maintained and your tenant is following the terms of your lease.
- Our eviction rate is low because we only place highly qualified tenants. However, if you need help removing a bad tenant, we can help you. A nonpaying tenant is never good for your bottom line.
At New Bridge Management, we’re focused on providing the best property management in Modesto you can find.