At New Bridge Management, we serve properties and investors from Stockton all the way down to Merced. If you have an investment property in Patterson, we can provide high quality property management services that meet your needs and exceed your wants. Our services are completely customized to your investment goals. Here are just a few of the things you can expect from us.
Preparing for the Patterson Rental Market
- Before we start advertising, we inspect your property and share some ideas on how to make it more appealing to the best tenants. While work is being done, we’ll take pictures and put together a marketing strategy.
- Our advertising strategy casts a wide net, allowing us to attract a large pool of potential tenants. We will advertise your vacant home on our website and other sites where tenants are looking for homes. We’ll show the property and answer any questions from potential tenants.
- The screening process is rigorous, including a credit check, criminal background check, eviction search, and verification of employment and income. We rarely have to evict the tenants we place because we do such an excellent job of screening them.
Stanislaus County Property Management
- We collect rent on time. Our tenants can pay online, and we’ll send you a statement every month – or more frequently when requested if you’d like – reflecting your income and expenses.
- Maintenance and repair needs are taken care of efficiently. We’ll document everything from the tenant’s request to the vendor’s finished product. If you want to be involved in the decision making for your property, we’ll talk about your maintenance options and make a plan. Otherwise, we’ll handle all the details and provide you with the end result.
- We manage the tenant relationship and keep everything professional and respectful. You won’t have to worry about phone calls in the middle of the night or disputes involving your residents. Our tenants typically stay longer than their initial one year lease because we’re responsive.
Inquire about our services
Creating Investment Opportunities
- We know Patterson property management is about more than just collecting rent and repairing toilets. Our team is experienced in the local market, and we know how to price your property effectively to ensure you are earning as much rental income as possible.
- When you’re ready to sell your property, you’ll have a home that’s in excellent condition. We plan and budget for maintenance costs and focus on preventative maintenance so we can avoid surprises and the value of your asset can grow.
- When you’re interested in making repairs, upgrades, or renovations, we can tell you what will make you the most money in the Patterson rental market.
When you need Patterson property management, you can count on New Bridge Management to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.