We manage properties from San Joaquin all the way down to Merced counties. When you’re looking for property management in Stanislaus County, look no further than New Bridge Management. We cater to investors and property owners with diverse needs and wants, and we can put together a plan of action for your investment, whether that’s one property or an entire portfolio. Here are some of the things you can expect from your property management team in Stanislaus county.
- We inspect the home before we even list it, and make recommendations on work that is needed to meet habitability requirements and be more attractive to high quality tenants.
- We take professional photos to use with our listings, and begin advertising the home right away while work is being done. We’ll list your property on our website, syndicate it to other rental sites, and add it to places like Craigslist.
- We show the property and screen the applications to find you the best possible tenant.
Ongoing Property Management in Stanislaus County
- We take care of any maintenance and repair needs that your tenant reports. If you want to talk about your options, we’ll get your input. If you’d rather have us handle it, we’ll take care of the issue and send you a summary.
- Our vendors are some of the best in the business, and the most affordable. We establish and maintain excellent relationships to ensure you get your property repaired quickly and efficiently.
- Tenants are comfortable reaching out to us for help whenever they need it. We’re proud of our low eviction rate and our tenant retention numbers.
Inquire about our services
Protecting Your Property and Your ROI
- We watch the market closely and continually analyze what our properties are renting for and when the rent should be increased. This ensures you are maximizing the value of your property.
- We preserve the condition of your asset. Through inspections and preventative maintenance, we ensure its value grows and your tenants are contributing to taking care of the property.
- We work with you on repairs, upgrades, and improvements that will help you earn more rent and attract the best tenants.
You can expect us to collect rent, negotiate leases, manage your accounting, budget for maintenance, and market aggressively. Talk to us at New Bridge Management about what you need from us when it comes to Modesto, Turlock, Oakdale, Patterson, Ceres, Riverbank, Newman, Hughson, Denair property management, or any services we can provide you throughout Stanislaus County