The Premier Destination for Modesto Area Property Management!
Our goal at New Bridge Management is to create connections, develop relationships and be the bridge between your needs, wants, and opportunities. We have been providing high quality property management services in Stanislaus, San Joaquin, and Merced counties since 2009.
If you’re looking for personal service that’s completely customized to you and your property, we will work well together. The New Bridge Management team knows how to include everyone in the discussions and decisions that make your investment property more profitable. We work well with owners, investors, tenants, vendors, and other community partners to protect your home, maintain its condition, and increase its value.
At New Bridge Management, we understand your asset and we know the market. We are thinking about your success before we even list your home for rent. There are a few things that set us apart from other property management companies:
- The best way to ensure we work well together is to understand your expectations. We’ll talk about what you want for your property and how involved you want to be. This results in a customized management plan that reflects your needs and wants and capitalizes on opportunities.
- From our first discussion, we’ll establish what you are looking for and what you need. Some investors like to keep up on every detail of their property and others just want to see the results. Our communication will be as frequent as you want, and if you’re comfortable just seeing a statement every month, we can deliver that too. Our team will always be available and accessible when you have a question or need some help.
- Increased Income. Most investors have rental property because they want to earn money. We help you do that. While other property management companies might simply collect rent and handle maintenance, we are always looking for ways to increase your returns and control your expenses. We reduce turnover and vacancy, minimize maintenance costs, and make sure your rental rate accurately and competitively reflects the market rents.
- Customized Service. From marketing to repairs, we’ll make sure you have a plan in place that fits your needs and your expectations. There is no one-size-fits-all strategy for managing homes. We know that each investor is different and each property is different.
- Long Term Tenants. The relationships we develop with our tenants result in more lease renewals and lower turnover costs. We place residents who pay rent on time, treat your home well, and follow the terms of their lease.
If you’re looking for property management services anywhere in Stanislaus, San Joaquin, or Merced counties, talk to us at New Bridge Management. We would love to discuss your needs, wants, and opportunities.
How to Streamline Maintenance and Maximize ROI
How to Manage Your Modesto Rental Home